Our Dallas, Plano, Frisco and Denton Attorney’s Practice Areas:
At SGMS Law, PLLC we limit our expertise to eight practice areas of the law, which involve the “family” and “business.” By doing this we are able to provide each of our client’s with the experience and knowledge that is necessary to accomplish their goals and so that we can provide them with quality representation. Our practice areas include:
- Family law
- Trial Litigation and Litigation
- Business and Commercial law
- Criminal Defense (NO LONGER TAKING NEW CLIENTS)
- Estate Planning
Our Commitment to Personal Service
As a boutique law firm, we are able to provide our clients with the personal service they needed. Case studies prove that we are responsive to our clients and this is a difficult trait to find at larger firms. We work long hours in order to ensure that our client’s cases are handled with care.
“Service” is our operative word. Our primary goal is to design remedies for any problem that may arise during your representation and we work to make sure that the remedies we chose provide our clients with the most efficient and cost-effective outcome possible.
First, we understand that hiring an attorney can be stressful and expensive. Our attorneys make sure that we take the time needed to understand the facts of your case so that we can cover all aspects that may arise. We then, take the stress of the case away from you so that you can conduct your business and your life as normally as possible. In addition to this, our firm prides itself in rendering quality legal services and quality representation at an affordable rate. We made sure that our clients know that their case is important to our firm and we provide direct personal attention, responsiveness, attention to detail, and accessibility of our staff, to each client:
- We listened to you.
- We return telephone calls promptly.
- We keep you informed and we allow you to review the documents that will be drafted and filed on your behalf as well as send you the documents that we receive from the opposing counsel and explain them to you, just in case we need to prepare any response needed.
- We work for you. We do everything necessary to keep our clients informed at all times regarding their case.
Contact SGMS Law, PLLC Today!
To speak to a representative of SGMS Law, PLLC, contact the law firm at (214) 351-9100. You may also contact us by e-mail.
No Solicitations !!!!